|Richard Power, San Francisco Theosophical Society, 3/18/16 Photo: Brenna Geehan|
In the talk, Power explores the overarching themes that frame this series of books:
- The evolution of yoga and the yoga of evolution.
- A Tantric vision of birth, death and transformation, in which human incarnation is experienced as divine revelation.
- The ascendancy of the feminine in psyche (human and divine).
- The poetics of our intimate, creative relationship with the vast planetary intelligence within which we live, move and have our being.
- A contemplation of the human condition in the early 21st century.
- Altruism and sustainability as spiritual (and existential) imperatives
- A call to the great shift required if our species is to evolve, i.e., the great shift to a green global civilization.
The Primal Reality series includes (in reverse chronological order):
- Cauldron Yoga, Gaian Poetics and the Way of the Ancient Future (2015)
- Planetary Emergency/Personal Emergence: Path of An Evolutionary (2014)
- User's Guide to Human Incarnation: Yoga of Primal Reality (2013)
- Humanifesto: A Guide to Primal Reality In An Age of Global Peril (2012)
- Between Shadow and Night: The Singularity In Anticipation of Itself (2010)
For more information on the work of Richard Power, author, speaker, yoga teacher, visit http://wordsofpower.net
#shadow #psyche #soma #pathofanevolutionary #passionofthepoet #lifeofayogi #pearlofgreatprice #pachamama #thegreatwheelturns #notruthoutsidethegatesofeden #tantrikaknows