|All five volumes of Richard Power's Primal Reality series are available|
in both soft cover and Kindle versions from Amazon.com
Several overarching themes frame this work:
- The evolution of yoga and the yoga of evolution.
- A Tantric vision of birth, death and transformation; human incarnation as divine revelation.
- The ascendancy of the feminine in psyche (human and divine).
- The poetics of our intimate, creative relationship with the vast planetary intelligence within which we live, move and have our being.
- A contemplation of the human condition in the early 21st century, and a celebration of some simple truths that could help redeem us and heal our world.
- Altruism and sustainability as spiritual (and existential) imperatives.
- A call to the great shift required of us if our species is to evolve, i.e., the great shift to a green global civilization.
The series includes (in reverse chronological order):
- Cauldron Yoga, Gaian Poetics and the Way of the Ancient Future (2015)
- Planetary Emergency/Personal Emergence: Path of An Evolutionary (2014)
- User's Guide to Human Incarnation: Yoga of Primal Reality (2013)
- Humanifesto: A Guide to Primal Reality In An Age of Global Peril (2012)
- Between Shadow and Night: The Singularity In Anticipation of Itself (2010)
All five volumes are available in both softcover and Kindle versions via Amazon.com.
#shadow #psyche #soma #pathofanevolutionary #passionofthepoet #lifeofayogi #pearlofgreatprice #pachamama #thegreatwheelturns #notruthoutsidethegatesofeden #tantrikaknows