Saturday, January 03, 2015

The Path Has Vanished ...

Dawn. San Francisco. January 1, 2015
I know less than I knew yesterday, which means I know more than ever before.

The mysteries of life have only deepened and grown even more entangled, which means it is all much clearer to me now. And, oh yes, the path has vanished, which means I am on my way.

The truth is not what you think it is, nor is love what someone once promised you.

There is a thirst that is only quenched with an empty cup. There is a hunger that is only fed with a broken plate. The sky becomes the earth, the earth becomes the sky.

Fire and water find themselves in each other.

Courage is a baby sea turtle that has not yet reached the sea. It has no choice.

Hope is the dark side of the moon. It exists within its own absence.

Charity is giving away what is already gone. It is inexhaustible.

The so-called "silence" is the music of the spheres. Listen.

-- Richard Power, Author, Speaker, Yoga Teacher (RYT500)
https://soundcloud.com/wordsofpower/

See Also

Richard Power's Primal Reality Quadrilogy Available Now from Amazon.com