Friday, August 28, 2015

Words of Power: 10th Anniversary Edition

Frida Kahlo -El Sol y la Vida, trans. "Sun and Life" (1947)

I launched Words of Power in August 2005, so this month marks the site's tenth anniversary.

To celebrate the milestone, I have added eleven new posts to my ongoing narrative. (These eleven posts are backdated, so that they appear in their correct chronological order.)

Five of them are more "Epiphanies," initially published via my Instagram feed:
The other six new posts constitute a series of brief excerpts from the work of great woman writers and philosophers. This series was initially posted via my Facebook page. It furthers the exploration I shared in Notes on the Ascendancy of the Feminine in Psyche (Human and Divine), a talk I included in my tenth book, Planetary Emergency/Personal Emergence: Path of An Evolutionary (2014). In that talk, I featured the life and work of nine great woman mystics and nine great woman artists and photographers. This continuing concentration seeks to contribute to the supplanting of history with herstory for the collective healing and transformation of our species:
If you resonate with the content of this site, and would like to support my work, all four volumes of my Primal Reality quadrilogy (listed here in reverse chronological order) are available from Amazon.com in both soft cover and Kindle editions:
-- Richard Power, Author, Speaker, Yoga Teacher (RYT500)
https://soundcloud.com/wordsofpower/

See Also

Epiphanies (Samhain 2014 - Summer Solstice 2015)

Richard Power's Primal Reality Quadrilogy Available Now from Amazon.com

Great Song: Life and Teachings of Joe Miller - Available Now Via Kindle (Amazon) and Nook (Barnes and Noble)